Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An Epiphany Of Sorts













Bet you're wondering why this is up there, huh? Well, allow me to elaborate.

Okay, so today my mom shoved this ginormous stack of brochures in my unsuspecting hands. And not just any brochures. No, these were college brochures. And that's when it hit me - I'm going to be going off to university soon. I'll be leaving behind everything I've ever known, everything I've ever loved, for some strange place I've never really been. And, right now, I'm not even sure I'm going to like it out all that much. Is that weird? For me to spend all of this time preparing for something I'm not even sure I want?

Other than that, life's been pretty good. I guess. Cut out my hopeless infatuation with a sweet, adorable would-be homo, who remains oblivious to my affections, no matter what I do, and I'm all set!  
Translation: he still doesn't have a freaking clue.

On top of that, I still have yet to finish my English project. I thought things were supposed to get better after freshman year, not worse. Apparently not.

No comments:

Search This Blog