Anyways...so a lot of stuff has happened to me since I last logged on. And, seeing as it's such a long list, I thought I'd try to make it as short and sweet as possible. Well, as sweet as any Before Breakfast blog can be. Which, hopefully, is sweet enough for y'all...well, me. So far. *hint, hint*
1. I'm currently failing not one, but two of my sophomore classes. And not just any classes. Drum roll, please. Art and Creative Writing. And you know what the absolute worst part is? Those are - supposedly - some of my best classes! Ah, the irony.
2. Apparently, some of the blogs I was following, such as Banners by Lyndsay, cupcake witch, and Just Blinded Blog Makeovers, no longer exist. It just keeps getting better, doesn't it?
3. My bestie Z and I are trying to bridge the gap between lifelong friendship and potential romance. Rather unsuccessfully I might add. And yes, Z is a guy. Sorry, my fellow ladies. My door doesn't exactly swing that way. If you catch my rather obvious drift.
4. Apparently, God, the devil, my mother, and all the crazies inbetween saw fit to make my life miserable. Really, people? Really? Do you have nothing better to do? 'Cause I know I do.
5. My other BiFFle,
6. Finally, to top it all off, the guy I've been pining after since God and Mary knows when is probably gay. Do all the cute ones have to be gay? Is it too much to ask to have one, just one be straight? Or bi. Or something. Is it?
Moral to this jilted story: Why me? Why does it always have to be me?