Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Hours Of Nothing But Bliss...




















Epicly awesome night - chowing out on cheese slush, crying in the bathroom, dropping UNO cards, tripping up the stairs, and having a Random Jumping Party with the boys. Good times...


It didn't start out that way, though.

You see, originally I was supposed to be going with my bestie, Biffs. And usually, me and the fam just give her a ride. That's how it's been for some time. For as long as I can remember, really. So I just assumed that was the agenda for last night too. Makes sense, right? Wrong.

Apparently,  my parents didn't get the memo. So my mom goes into a hissy and tells my dad not to run over and pick up Biffs as a punishment for my "lack of communication".

I thought that night would suck. But my friends had other plans. They kept me happy, kept me sane the entire time. I still missed Biffs, but I wasn't bawling throughout the whole evening. And she forgave me, so I guess it's all good. Even though I still feel bad.

Moral of the Story: Always look at the bright side. You never know what glistening vessels of wonderfulness could lie right around the corner.

No comments:

Search This Blog