Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Past Tense

I loved you
You loved me

But it wasn't meant to be.

Sometimes you love someone
Sometimes you fall for someone

But sometimes they just don't love you.

And it's all one big past tense.

♥ → ♥

Believe me, I know the feeling. No matter what you do, no matter how you feel, no matter how hard you pray, they just can't love you. Or, at least, not in the same way. I know. It sucks. But sometimes you have to go through the ugly, just to get to plain ordinary. And then there's beautiful...somewhere waiting for you.

And then there's that someone who's been waiting for you, that someone who never gave up hope - no matter how many times you shot them down. And then you wake up one morning...and you realize they were right under your nose the whole time.

But anyways, here's the straight of it: I really like these guys. And I don't want to lose them. So I'm gonna take it slow and just...see where it goes.

No comments:

Search This Blog