Sunday, October 3, 2010

Really, People? Bumps AND Polls?




Okay, so I set up a poll. In case you didn't notice. And it was nice. I liked it. New experiences and all that jazz, ya know?

Here's the thing: only one person actually took the time out of their horribly busy day to vote.

That.
Is.
Pathetic.

Now don't get me wrong, I know that some of y'all have never even seen Merlin. Maybe you don't care to. Or maybe you don't get Syfy. Or you don't like huluJe ne sais pas. That's your business. But I do know for a fact that some of you do watch it. Regularly, even. Would it kill you to take, oh, ten seconds, out of your day and just click your mouse?
Apparently, it might. It just might.


Sorry. I'm not really in the best of moods today. Probably due to the fact that our research paper rough drafts are due on the dot tomorrow morning. And, consequently, I'm breaking out like crazy. (And no, Dad, the rubbing alcohol is not working. It just seems to make the already colossal bumps making nice on my forehead even more red than they were to begin with. Believe it or not.) Ah, the joys of adolescence. But that's no excuse for being snarky. Une fois de plus, je suis désolée. 

Updated --- 3.14.2011

No comments:

Search This Blog