Sunday, May 9, 2010

Black-Eyed Blinker

















So, in case you haven't heard, Super Saver won the Derby, say, a week ago. Talk about procrastination.Oh, well. Life goes on. Presently, my own personal brand of Derby Madness deems to take its annual U-Turn. A detour that brings us face-to-face with the historic hilltops and Susan-strewn turf of Pimlico Park, waspishly blotched with the distinct catch of pure Pennsylvanian charm. 

Of course, Borel's probably even more enthused than me. Which isn't an easy feat, mind you. Apparently, he thinks he's gonna snag the ever elusive Triple Smacker this time around on Saver. I don't mean to be a party pooper...I hate those, just as much as everyone else...but, somehow, I doubt it.

Ah, well. Jockeys need some quality time with good old dreamland, too. Right?

No comments:

Search This Blog