Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sneezing and Coughing and...Feet?
















I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned this sometime before, but, nevertheless, even if I have, you're gonna have to bear with me. And if you can't do that, then my advice would be to just get over it. I'm still gonna talk about it. Well, with that said... 

I've always worn socks to bed. Weird, huh? But, you see, it's for a good reason. It's like this - whenever I forget to wear them, I always get sick. Always. It never fails. And, quite honestly,when it comes to the biological reasoning behind it, I'm just as clueless as you are. Well, most of you. Whatever. I don't know why. So, over the years, I've come to accept that that's just the way it is. Thus, I've been sick. What can I say? Life's a moody landlord. Go figure. Shrug.

No comments:

Search This Blog