Saturday, May 8, 2010

An (Unofficial) Breach Of Teenage Etiquette

 

So I woke up this morning, and I was all excited, because I thought I was going to get to hang out with my bestie. Who shall, henceforth, be called Biffs. Don't ask. Turns out, Fate had other plans. Or rather, my mother did. 

Instead of spending some quality time with Biffs, I get to go out with my grandmother. Now don't get me wrong. I love my Granny. Love her. And we had a lot of fun. Yet, all the while, I found myself thinking of Biffs, my beloved bestie, and all the chaos we could have created, all the memories, the random adventures, we could have made. 

Moral of the story: It should be a federal offense, or at least a slight misdemeanor, to separate one from said bestie. It really should. 

P.S. - Isn't that pup adorable? Sorry. I couldn't resist its cuteness, sad as it might be.

No comments:

Search This Blog