Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just A Little Survey...



ZOMG!!!!! Try it. This is kinda creepy :/


Follow the inscrutions. Do not cheat. It won't work, and you'll wish you hadn't.

Take three minutes.
Try this. It will freak you out - in a good way. ;)

First Get a pen and some paper.

Second When choosing names, make sure they're real people. People that you actually know.

Third Go with your gut! It's very important for good results.

Fourth Scroll down one line at a time. Do not read ahead. Otherwise, you'll ruin your own fun. Which obviously isn't good.










1. On a blank sheet of paper, write numbers 1 through 11 in a column on the left.






2. Next to numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.

Do you have a favorite number?














3. Next to numbers 3 and 7, write down the names of two members of the opposite sex.














CAUTION: Do not look ahead. It won't turn out right.














4. Write anyone's name next to 4, 5, and 6.
Friends or family usually work best.














Don't cheat. You'll regret it.












5. Write down four song titles beside 8, 9, 10, and 11.















6. Last - but certainly not least - make a wish.


















Are you ready? Well, here's the key to the game. 















1. The number of people you need to tell about this game can be found in space number 2.






2. The person in space 3 is the one you love.






3. The person you like, but feel you can't have is in space number 7.






4. You care most about the person you put in space 4.







5. The person you put in space 5 knows you very well.







6. The person you named in space number 6 is your "lucky star".







7. The song next to number 8 matches your relationship and/or impression of the person you put in space 3.






8. The song title beside number 9 matches with the person in space number 7.







9. The song in the tenth space tells you about your general mindset or viewpoint.







10. The song in the eleventh space describes how you feel about life.







11. The number you wrote down in space 1 is your lucky number.



Now, repost this in less than 10 minutes.




If you do, your wish will come true. But if you don't, the opposite will occur!




 My Results


  • My lucky number is six.
  • The number of people I need to tell is sixty-six. 
  • I'm in love with my friend Alex. 
  • I care most about Verse and Becs.
  • Granny knows me pretty well. =)
  • My "lucky star" is my friend Athena.
  • I'm in a complicated relationship with Z.
  • My relationship with Alex matches up with "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5.
  • The song that fits best with Z and me is "Another Day" by Pomplamoose. 
  • "Just A Little Girl" by Amy Studt tells the most about my mindset.
  • And "The Only Exception" by Paramore is the theme song of my life. (And believe it or not, I was actually thinking about Z when I wrote this down - not Alex.)


Good luck! Hope you had fun!


~ KayBee

No comments:

Search This Blog