Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Me - In The Flesh! Er, Web.


...


Okay, so I know I haven't been on for awhile...things have been kind of hectic lately. I know Biffs said junior year was a pile of stressful buck, but still. I didn't think it would be this bad.

Anyways, so this weekend I went to a writing conference. I'm not gonna tell you where it was, because even though I don't think anyone but my friends reads this, there's always the chance that some random pedophile will come shopping, so...yeah. I'm gonna play it safe.

Back to the conference: It was actually really fun. Even if Sunny and I were the only ones who could come on Saturday. But on Sunday five of the other girls came, and we read our pieces up in the Al--- Room. And I didn't faint. To Whom It May Concern: Unless you want me to either a) throw up on you or b) hate you forever, don't stare at me excessively. That is all. Mostly due to the moral support of my fellows - such as this one particular girl whose name starts with a "K" and ends with a "g". Who I just happen to call KC. Tehe. Notice the rhyme? You know who you are...

Afterward, I got to chill at the mall with J------------ and KC, with whom I made my first official trip to Sephora, Land of Grey Liner, Beige Skin, and Red Lips.



Dude. Is it bad if I just remembered that I need to turn in my AP English Vocab?

Updated --- 9.24.10

No comments:

Search This Blog